Updated 16:41 PM PHT Sat, January 23, 2016
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) — It pays to be Miss Universe.
Apart from winning a diamond encrusted crown and the hearts of millions, Pia Wurtzbach has received a slew of other prizes throughout her reign.
The event's organizers have released details of the 2015 prize package — and it's a long list:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
- A one-year supply of haircare products and tools from CHI Haircare
- A new custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by Diamonds International Corp. (DIC)
- A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes; swimwear by Yamamay
- A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
- Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
- Modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographer Fadil Berisha
- Dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
- Professional health and nutrition consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD and dental services by Dr. Jan Linhart, D.D.S.
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- Access to various New York City events including casting opportunities, movie premieres, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
- Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.
Wurtzbach will have to make good use of the prizes, as 2016 will be a busy year for her.
According to the Miss Universe Organization, titleholders spend their reign representing their platforms, raising awareness and funds for charitable alliances, and traveling.