Updated 15:51 PM PHT Fri, April 21, 2017
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, April 21) — Charter airline Air Juan Aviation canceled its scheduled seaplane flights on April 26 to 29 in view of the 30th Association of Southeast Asian Nations Summit and related meetings.
This follows the government's issuance of a no-fly and no-sail zone within the Manila Bay Area.
In its travel advisory, Air Juan canceled the following flights:
Cancelled flights on April 26 to 29:
- AO 2011 Subic to Manila
- AO 2012 Manila to Subic
- AO 2021 Manila to Puerto Galera
- AO 2022 Puerto Galera to Manila
- AO 2032 Manila to Busuanga
- AO 2033 Busuanga to Manila
- AO 2051 Manila to Boracay
- AO 2052 Boracay to Manila
Cancelled flights on April 28:
- AO 2023 Manila to Puerto Galera
- AO 2024 Puerto Galera to Manila
Scheduled flights in other destinations such as Palawan, Caticlan, and Iloilo will not be affected by the cancellation.
Air Juan said it will be rebooking or refunding passengers on the affected flights.