Updated 16:01 PM PHT Mon, April 17, 2017
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, April 17) — Hail to the king of NBA jerseys in the Philippines!
Three-time NBA champion LeBron James grabbed the top spot in the National Basketball Association's (NBA) list of most popular jerseys in the country, the league said Monday.
Golden State Warriors' sharpshooter Steph Curry's jersey came in second, while James' teammate Kyrie Irving landed at third.
The jerseys of this year's Most Valuable Player (MVP) contender James Harden of the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls' veteran guard Dwyane Wade garnered fourth and fifth spots, respectively.
The Warriors, meanwhile, lead the list of most-popular team merchandise, followed by the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Top 10 selling jerseys
1. LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers)
2. Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
3. Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers)
4. James Harden (Houston Rockets)
5. Dwyane Wade (Chicago Bulls)
6. Kawhi Leonard (San Antonio Spurs)
7. Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder)
8. Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors)
9. Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers)
10. Jimmy Butler (Chicago Bulls)
Top 5 most popular teams' merchandise
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. Chicago Bulls
5. San Antonio Spurs
Both rankings were based on in-store sales since the start of the 2016-17 NBA season.