enablePagination: true
maxItemsPerPage: 10
totalITemsFound: 19
maxPaginationLinks: 10
maxPossiblePages: 2
startIndex: 0
endIndex: 9

Related Articles

about 4 months ago

The recent attack in Resorts World Manila and the over-a-month-old war in Marawi are sending shockwaves to the business community. Their top concern now—security. But the government says the business climate in the country remains unaffected.

about 5 months ago

On the last day of the investigation Wednesday, the committees on tourism, public safety, and gaming and entertainment agreed to file reports after holding two inquiries last June 8 and June 14.

about 5 months ago

There was a lapse in monitoring, a lawmaker says

about 5 months ago

Gunshots and explosions were heard as the suspect went on a shooting spree and torched several areas at the gaming area of Resorts World Manila on June 2.

about 5 months ago

The Philippine National Police (PNP) unit supervising private security groups ordered the relief of security guards on duty at Resorts World Manila when the deadly attack happened on June 2.

about 5 months ago

The country's gaming regulator has suspended the license of Resorts World Manila (RWM) pending an investigation into an attack last week which resulted in the death of 37 hotel guests and employees. The lone gunman also killed himself after the rampage.

about 5 months ago

The House of Representatives will study other security plans of other casinos following Resorts World Manila attack, says Committee on Games and Amuse Chair Rep. Gus Tambunting.

about 5 months ago

During the House probe on the Resorts World Manila deadly attack on Wednesday, PAGCOR said gaming operators were asked to beef up their security — nine days prior to the incident that suffocated and killed 37 guests and employees.

about 5 months ago

The PNP Supervisory Office for Security and Intelligence Agencies said Resorts World security personnel violated police mall security protocols.

about 5 months ago

The Tourism department said the impact of the incident is only temporary, as it is aiming to sustain the expected flow of tourists, including 2 million from China.